Please note: We buy water from the City of Pembroke but also own our own quality management system. For more information please review our Waterworks page.

Residential flat rate water

Invoices are sent out two (2) times per year:

  1. June (payment due June 30th)
  2. November (payment due November 30th)
Water rates table
AmountAnnual rateAmount per invoice

1 Unit



Each additional unit



Metered water utility

Invoices are sent out quarterly in April, July, October and January

  • Payment is due the last business day of the respective month.
Metered water table

For the first 30,000 gallons per quarter or fraction thereof

$12.91 per 1,000 gallons

In excess of 30,000 gallons but less than 300,000 gallons or fraction thereof

$10.97 per 1,000 gallons

In excess of 300,000 gallons or fraction thereof

$9.56 per 1,000 gallons

*Each resident on metered water will receive a total minimum bill of $200.00 per quarter.


Here are the different methods of payment we accept:

Payments can also be dropped off after hours in the mail slot and must include the tax bill slip. The mail slot is located to the left-hand side of the main door.

You may also pay your tax and water bills at your bank or through online banking. Please note that each bank has a different account name and number format. (Note: tax and water payments need to be setup as separate accounts for each property you own in Laurentian Valley).

Residents are encouraged to utilize online payment options. Please visit our Payment Options page to learn how set up online payment through your bank visit. Payments can also be delivered to the Township office, dropped in the secure mail slot to left of the municipal office door, or sent by regular mail.

Duplicate bills

Duplicate property tax bills, water utility bills, and tax receipts are available for purchase for $10.00 each. They can be purchased online by going to duplicate bill form.

Mailing address change request

Change in address requests can no longer be received verbally. A 'Change in Mailing Address Form' must now be completed in writing as per the Municipal Act, 2001, Section 343. A request can be made online, or to obtain a paper copy form, please request one via email or call 613-735-6291.
Complete a request online